Sewer Emergencies

If you have, or see, a sewer emergency, such as sewage overflowing manholes, please immediately call Access St. John's at 311 or (709) 754-CITY (2489). Access St. John's is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For additional help, contact information or to submit a request visit Access 311.