Water Emergencies

Water Main RepairIf you have or see a water emergency, such as a water gushing up through the street or a broken hydrant, please immediately call Access St. John's at 311 or (709) 754-CITY (2489). Access St. John's is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For additional help, contact information or to submit a request visit Access 311.