Sign Maintenance

The Department of Public Works Roads Division is responsible for the production, installation and maintenance of all temporary and permanent traffic signs as well as parking, general and facility signage, and the construction signage used by City work crews.

If you observe a traffic signage problem such as a stop sign knocked over, please immediately call Access St. John's at 311 or (709) 754-CITY (2489). Access St. John's is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For additional help, contact information or to submit a request visit Access 311.