Reporting Problems

Individuals are encouraged to report any traffic signal problems they may notice at any location to City staff as soon as possible.

The Traffic Division normally operates between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. However, the electrical contractor and staff are always on standby for emergency situations.

To report a problem of any nature please call Access St. John's at 311 or 754-CITY (2489) during and outside of normal operating hours. The appropriate staff will be notified and the problem corrected as soon as possible.